Personalised Formula One Newspaper Book
- Personalised with an embossed name on front cover.
- Personalised message and name on the introduction page.
- This book includes all the top news stories from the world of F1 over the past half century. From Stirling Moss to Lewis Hamilton
- Beautifully bound A3 size book made in the UK
- Free Delivery in the United Kingdom
Formula One motor racing is big international business these days with a worldwide audience. But it wasn't always that way.
This fascinating book follows the sport from its early days in the 50s when Moss, Hawthorn and Clark risked all every time they took to the track. More great Brits enjoyed the limelight including Graham Hill, Jackie Stewart and James Hunt as the sport became international and drivers from around the world pitched their skills against each other and the elements. Tracks and cars were made safer as technology pushed the barriers of speed.
This 163-page book follows the progression of formula one through reproductions of original newspaper reports from the time of the events. This iconic history of Formula One is bound in a choice of hardback covers with an embossed title. A personalised embossed name is added to the front cover. The book's introduction page is also personalised with a name and a message.
Size 38cm X 31cm.
Order today with Free Delivery and you can expect your gift by *
If you upgrade to Express Delivery (£8.95) you can expect your gift by *
* Estimated delivery date dependent on Royal Mail.
* Please allow an additional day for any Public Holidays
* Express Delivery only available on certain gifts - if there is no Express Delivery image above, Free Delivery is the only option.